(Closed) Partnerships Account Manager- Poland
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
As the Partnerships Account Manager, Poland, you will acquire, onboard and develop regional content creators and work on strategic initiatives tied to content growth within gaming and non-gaming verticals.
You will be the point of contact for key broadcasting partners in Poland. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with the regional creator market, have strong organizational skills, client management experience, a customer service mentality and the ability to execute under evolving timelines. You should have a passion for gaming, lifestyle and/or music, and the desire to turn that passion into a career.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication in English and Polish, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
The position will be based out of our EMEA Headquarters in London, United KIngdom.
- Identify, develop and recruit creators to use the platform, both within gaming and non-gaming verticals
- Assist in growing various content genres on Twitch
- Manage and strengthen relationships with existing partnered content creators and within the overall landscape
- Assist individual creators with maximizing their use of the platform
- Business development, from outreach to contract negotiation and execution
- Create, manage and execute local strategic initiatives which provide value to broadcasters
- Track, manage and report key performance metrics, objectives and goals
- Collaborate with Marketing, BD, PR, Sales, and Content teams
- Proactively gather feedback on Twitch products and present to internal stakeholders
- Bridge the language barrier between Twitch and the local community
- Build relationships across the regional media landscape
- Attend and represent Twitch across various events in the region.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Polish and English, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3+ years account management experience within the gaming- and/or the media industry.
- Ability to travel to gaming and non-gaming conventions, industry events and to meet with clients - more than 30 days of travelling a year
- Understanding of common online video and online advertising metrics, as well as the traditional and digital media sector
- Must be organized, strategic, creative and be able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver against organizational goals
- Self-starter mentality - Must be able to effectively work independently and autonomously
- Goal oriented - Focused on setting and exceeding personal, team, and organizational goals
- Interpersonal skills - Effectively communicating and building reports, internally and externally
- Capable of managing and completing multiple projects and priorities at the same time within a rapidly changing environment
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google docs and sheets
- Familiarity with Twitch as a user and broadcaster
- Broadcast licensing, commissioning and/ or distribution experience in digital or traditional sectors
- Strong existing relationships with content creators within the gaming community or non-gaming communities across Poland
- Strong existing relationships with media companies in Poland
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce
- Experience with live video content creation
- Previous employment at a company within the gaming- and/or the media industry.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages