(Closed) Partnerships Account Manager - Emerging Content
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
As a Sports Account Manager, you will onboard and develop passionate content creators laying the groundwork for the sports community. That foundational setting will include Twitch creator development, promotions, marketing, and event management. You will educate and grow creators under your guidance by finding new ways to build interaction with their fans on Twitch. You will have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and great people on your team while being the contact for the core Sports broadcasters in North America. As the ideal candidate, you can demonstrate your expertise within the sports creator market, have client management experience, a customer service mentality and work under evolving timelines. Have a passion for sports, new vertical advancement and gaming with a desire to turn that passion into a career.
- Have a vision for integrating linear sports content and development of UGC to build a self-sustaining ecosystem that entertains around the clock
- Research and integrate trends amongst the sports creator community and larger UGC categories to keep Twitch at the forefront of content development.
- Manage relationships with acquired and existing partnered content creators
- Create local strategic programs which provide value to broadcasters
- Gather feedback on Twitch products and present to team members
- Collaborate with all relevant team members (Marketing, Legal, Trust & Safety, PPS, GCS teams)
- Identify and grow prospective creators who fulfill community partnerships criteria
- Identify networks of creators with shared interests and audiences with the goal of fostering growth in new communities
- Participate in diverse team collaborative meetings developing concepts, ideation improving the growth opportunity for Sports on Twitch.
- 5+ years account management experience
- Understanding of important business metrics and how to convey those to broadcasters and your team.
- Communicate how plans will deliver against organizational goals
- Provide value-added recommendations to enhance our systems and programs
- Creative; passionate about sports with a broad interest in compatible markets
- Accelerate growth of content verticals, creators, and programs that can self-sustain.
- Have relationships with sporting, music, gaming, or non-gaming community content creators
- Familiarity with Twitch as a broadcaster or community manager
- Previous employment in sports and gaming industry and broadcast media company
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.