Marketing Manager - Campaigns
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As a Campaign Manager at Twitch, you will help bring campaigns to market that delight millions of viewers and creators on Twitch. Functionally speaking, you will oversee the strategy and tactical implementation of marketing campaigns, overseeing both the creation and execution of channel plans and creative assets. In this role, you will work with an incredibly diverse group of teams, including Content, Events, Analytics, Programming, Growth, Creative, PR and Sales. You will be an ideal fit if you live to organize, partner with others, and find efficiencies in the process. You have incredible communication and collaboration ability with both leaders and individual contributors, and are comfortable using data and insights to anchor your approach.
Success in this role means being able to drive end-to-end strategy and execution across many partners in a dynamic environement. This will also require understanding the needs of creators and viewers, effective campaign design, and an understanding of measurable brand and communications metric improvements. The role reports to the Sr. Manager of Integrated Marketing.
- Create marketing campaigns for large, cross-team programs
- Use audience insights and data to do so to create strategic go-to-market plans for marketing campaigns
- Oversee campaign calendars, workback timelines, and major milestones / delivery dates
- Project manage media plans and creative asset development
- Collect and route creative assets for approvals and delivery
- Create and implement tracking links across campaigns to track performance
- Write effective campaign marketing reports - work with Analytics to collect data, summarize, and report key insights
- General upkeep of project management tools, documents, and landing pages
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- Great organization; you don't let things "slip through the cracks"
- Exceptional verbal and written skills amongst diverse groups of people
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations
- Familiarity creating and execution marketing strategies
- Experience working with channel and creative teams
- Passion and vision for supporting the Twitch community
- A love for fast-paced, high-energy environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.