Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
As a Marketing CRM Manager you will be instrumental in the tactical execution of multi-channel CRM programs for millions of Twitch users around the world. Comfortable with HTML and data-driven, you will work cross-functionally to manage best-in-class campaigns and programs that bolster our relationships with the global Twitch community. The Associate CRM Manager will report into the Senior Lifecycle Manager.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA or remotely across the US.
- Own the global CRM editorial calendar
- Conceive, build and deploy tactical one-off messages (email, mobile, on-platform) and campaigns
- A/B test and optimize messaging, content and tone to ensure improvement of O&O metrics
- Report post-campaign results to key stakeholders; share insights and learnings
- Recommend targeted audiences
- 4+ years experience in CRM
- Comfortable working with HTML and CSS
- International marketing experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise CRM/ESP tools
- Comfortable handling and processing large data sets
- Ability to work cross functionally with campaign teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Familiarity with the Twitch community and gaming space
- Knowledge and experience in setting up testing frameworks
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut and Washington is $74,790 - $ 91,410 yr and in New York City is $82,260 - $ 100,540 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.