(Closed) Lead, Partner Experience
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Global Business & NA Strategy team seeks a manager to own, facilitate, and level-up the full cycle Partner Experience at Twitch. You will focus on our events and general strategic initiatives throughout the year. You are responsible for identifying KPIs, budgeting, building consensus with stakeholders, and executing Partnerships-related initiatives through from beginning to post-mortem completion. You should have extensive knowledge of the streaming and gaming industry and understand current events. You are well-versed in all aspects of customer experience, event hosting, proposals, and KPI reporting.
You will be working cross-functionally with internal teams such as Events, Marketing, Legal, BD, Sales, Finance, Account Management, and Content to support successful execution of your projects. You thrive on finding the win-win situation for all stakeholders involved. You are holistic in your approach with your work. You’re comfortable leading initiatives and you’re not afraid to voice your opinion in a room of people.
- Define, build and iterate on the Partner Experience at all levels
- Define, track, and provide consensus around KPIs, tasks, and required resources
- Actively provides recommendations on strategy mediation/iteration throughout business year
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Identify, manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- Manage relationships with any outside contractors relevant to their workload
- 4+ years in an agency or in house events management capacity/ or equivalent client service execution role
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, scheduling and execution
- Knowledge of Twitch and adjacent gaming/streaming industry
- Proven ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Comfortable working with data to make business decisions
- Ability to travel regularly for site visits and program execution
- A Twitch enthusiast, you bleed purple!
- History working in a consensus building role.
- Experience using data systems (Tableau, Mode, etc).
- Experience with project management systems (Asana, Trello, Monday).
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.