(Closed) Integrated Marketing Lead - New Verticals
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As a Lead on the Twitch Campaign Marketing team, you’ll play a critical role in the greater Twitch Go-to-Market (GTM) process as a lead for marketing campaigns that support New Verticals, such as sports and music, at Twitch. You will work with team members from multiple Content teams, Brand Strategy, Partnerships, Business Development, Creative, Data Science/Business Intelligence, and Growth to build and execute campaigns.
Your success means being able to create end-to-end strategy and execution across many partners. This will also require understanding the needs of creators and viewers, innovative, effective campaign design, and an understanding of measurable brand and growth metric improvements.
This role will report to the Head of GTM on the Integrated Marketing team.
- Create GTM content campaigns that support new verticals, such as sports and music, on Twitch
- Lead large matrix/project-based teams and ensure tactics ladder up to broader strategic goals.
- Create strategic go-to-market docs for broad and diverse campaigns from internal and external groups
- Create an integrated marketing road map for Content launches, covering releases, launches and continued engagement
- Integrate new media and creative approaches to promote desired audience viewership and behavior
- Track, report, and optimize key campaign metrics and marketing channel attribution related to impact, use, throughput, effort, quality and risk
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader Twitch ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic audience segmentations and positioning
- Created and executed strategy for content marketing campaigns against diverse audience segments to drive measurable results
- The ability to see problems and create a market-based, communications solutions and the ability to partner with large project based teams
- Summarize campaign performance into digestible status updates for diverse marketing, development and executive leadership teams
- Demonstrate comfort with ambiguity, adapt quickly to changing goals & objectives and be effective in new situations
- Passion and vision for supporting the Twitch community
- 8-10 years of marketing experience
- Experience in sports viewership marketing, music strategy and working with record labels, and game marketing a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.