Influencer Relations Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
We're looking for an Influencer Relations Manager to join our award-winning Brand Partnerships Studio within the Twitch Ad Sales team. You will use your big brain knowledge of Twitch and our creators to identify, negotiate, and contract influencers as part of branded content programmes. Working remotely (for now) or from our local office (in the future), you will be intimately involved in multiple creative projects and our client relationships simultaneously. You will apply your expertise to fine tune programmes for our advertising clients to be the most interesting, rewarding, and practical for both our creators and our community. While doing so, you will present your findings externally to clients and offer consultation for all things influencer related. You will report to the Program Activation EMEA Lead and work closely with Program Activation Managers, Creative Strategists and the Partnerships teams.
- You will recommend the best appropriate on platform talent for marquee branded content campaigns, negotiate contracts with talent and agencies, and support your decision with data
- You will continuously scout new creators on the platform to increase the scope of talent used in programmes
- You will create dashboard reports to monitor outcomes of campaigns, general metrics on performance, overall revenue and consolidated feedback looking at it through the lens of the creator
- You will guide communication between the Twitch Ad Sales team and content creators with Account Managers and the Partnerships team
- You will continue to build on inter-company relationships especially with the Partnership Operations team and be essential to playing co-op .
- You will assist the Brand Partnerships Studio in the ideation of custom branded content
- You will be the subject matter expert for all things influencer related both internally and externally
- You will help update and maintain an influencer database
- 3 + years experience working with and managing digital Influencers on behalf of brands, game companies, MCNs, or creative agencies
- 1+ years experience working in an ad sales environment
- Vast knowledge of Twitch across EMEA, its creators, and inner workings of the community
- Expertise in the games industry and ability to detect upcoming trends
- You will have excellent presentation skills , to communicate effectively to both external and internal stakeholders
- You’re an active gamer and passionate about gaming culture.
- Watch Twitch on your free time
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programmes (e.g., gym memberships)
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.