Influencer Relations Lead, EMEA
- Significant experience in talent management across EMEA, working with and managing digital Influencers on behalf of brands, game companies, MCNs, or creative agencies
- Significant experience working in a commercial environment
- Vast knowledge of Twitch across EMEA, its creators, and inner workings of the community
- Expertise in the games industry and ability to detect upcoming trends
- You will have excellent presentation skills, to communicate effectively to both external and internal stakeholders
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
We're looking for an Influencer Relations Lead to join our award-winning Brand Partnerships Studio within the Twitch Ad Sales team. You will manage this new function in the EMEA team and will focus on identifying, negotiating, and contracting influencers as part of branded content programmes. You will be intimately involved in multiple creative projects and our client relationships simultaneously. You will apply your expertise in Twitch and the influencer landscape to fine tune programmes for our advertising clients to be the most interesting, rewarding, and practical for both our creators and our community. While doing so, you will present your findings externally to clients and offer consultation for all things influencer related. You will report to the Brand Partnership Studio Lead, EMEA and will work closely with Program Activation Managers, Creative Producers, Creative Strategists, Client Success managers and the Partnerships teams across the region.
- You will support the build out, launch and successful implementation of Influencer products into all managed service Twitch locations in EMEA
- You will work across all departments that interact with the Brand Partnership Studio to establish efficient and integrated workflows. You will standardize processes and establish correct procedure to achieve global consistency
- You will recommend the best appropriate on platform talent for marquee branded content campaigns, negotiate contracts with talent and agencies, and support your decision with data
- You will continuously scout new creators on the platform to increase the scope of talent used in and across sales programmes
- You will create dashboard reports to monitor outcomes of campaigns, general metrics on performance, overall revenue and consolidated feedback looking at it through the lens of the creator
- You will assist the Brand Partnerships Studio in the ideation of custom branded content
- You will be the subject matter expert for all things influencer related both internally and externally
- You will help update and maintain an influencer database
- You will cultivate an interest and expertise of trends and best practices for branded content in the digital space
- You’re an active gamer and passionate about gaming culture.
- Watch Twitch on your free time
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.