(Closed) Head of Total Rewards
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch is seeking a Head of Total Rewards to lead our compensation and benefits programs. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer this individual will be responsible for designing compensation and benefits programs that enable Twitch to attract, reward and retain the highly talented and diverse people our business needs to succeed globally. This leader and their team will manage the administration of those programs in conjunction with our People Operations team.
The Head of Total Rewards will ensure execution of existing compensation processes and programs, while taking a fresh look at compensation at Twitch and developing a proposal for an alternate model. In developing the proposal, this individual will gain a strong foundational knowledge of Twitch culture, values and business goals, as well as use internal and external data to inform the plan. This person will also identify and propose modifications and enhancements to our reward, recognition and benefits programs in order to address the changing needs of our employees and our competitive environment. The Head of Total Rewards is both a strategic and hands on role, the individual must be comfortable in big picture thinking, modeling, program management, and addressing individual compensation matters.
- Design compensation programs, structure and philosophy for the organization globally
- Deliver high quality and timely consultation and service to the organization on compensation programs from offer comp to promotion to annual reviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in the People Team, and the business to deliver total rewards programs aligned to business operations
- Identify and evaluate benefits enhancements to meet the needs of our employees, and maintain our competitive position in the marketplace
- Develop and deliver communications which aid our candidates and employees in understanding the value of their total compensation
- Build strong relationships with leaders across the business in order to both advise them regarding total rewards, and to anticipate competitive hot spots
- Maintain an external network to keep abreast of evolving trends in tech industry compensation and benefits
- Prior experience in design, pitch and implementation of compensation programs
- Experience with sales and international compensation in a highly competitive talent market
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing, and auditing work
- Highly detailed driven with an emphasis on
- accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Demonstrated consultative and business partnering skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence stakeholders from front line employees to executives
- Understanding of the legal compliance requirements regarding compensation programs
- Demonstrated record of successfully leading and engaging a diverse team
- Comfortable working side by side with the team when needed. Proven collaborator.
- CCP certification
- Prior experience in a Workday environment
- Demonstrated net positive contributor to company community and culture above and beyond job duties
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.