(Closed) Head of Product Marketing
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
At Twitch, our growing Product Marketing team is responsible for launching and driving awareness, adoption, and deep engagement for our products and features in a way that delights and resonates with our vibrant community of creators, viewers, publishers, and advertisers. Twitch is looking for a senior leader to manage the Product Marketing team, strategy, process, roadmap, and execution.
The goal of the Head of Product Marketing is to grow the team into a learning, data-driven, experimenting group that builds the tools and processes necessary to drive product/business goals with marketing activities.
The Head of Product Marketing is a highly visible role that interfaces with a wide set of the company including senior executive leadership, product managers, engineers, and a growing team of creative marketing professionals. You are responsible for defining the product and feature positioning, messaging, go-to-market plan, and success metrics.
You are a calm, seasoned professional with a deep understanding of Twitch products and roadmaps, who acts as a liaison between the Marketing team and our Product and Engineering teams. This role is an agile, expert communicator who has launched major Consumer and B2B products and services for social, video, and/or entertainment platform companies.
The Head of Product Marketing is adept at both Marketing Communications, as well as Performance Marketing, and has the ability to drive Product Marketing goals from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective. This role is also responsible for internal and external product education.
- Manage a growing team of 10+ product marketers focused on creator, viewer, and commerce products
- Own the go-to-market strategy, process, and roadmap
- Define our positioning, messaging - translate features and functionality into consumer benefits
- Drive all product launch and sustain activities and assets from inception to execution
- Work closely with brand, creative, communications and marketing analytics to define and create compelling marketing materials and messages that span landing pages, websites, videos, graphics, infographics, blog posts, one-pagers, and anything else we need to communicate effectively
- Drive internal product education and ensure that those who need to know and understand our roadmap have a clear understanding of it
- Build data-backed measurable KPIs for all activities
- 12+ years experience managing product marketing teams
- Strong product marketing background with at least 5 years experience in the gaming industry, video platforms, entertainment and/or other social media platforms
- Experience with acquisition, reactivation, and retention marketing, both paid and organic
- Ability to prioritize multiple ambiguous deadlines and projects
- Data driven analytical thinker: able to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
- Strong writing acumen (ie, storytelling, messaging, positioning)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound business judgment; strategic and analytical capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA in Marketing, Business, or related fields a plus
Prior product management experience a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.