Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About The Role
Financial Project Managers guide important priorities for Twitch by leading and assisting in transformational projects of all sizes supporting the Controllership. You will work with cross-functional teams to manage projects from concept to implementation, using best practices and effective monitoring tools while keeping affected teams informed and aligned. You will report into Twitch's Global Controller.
Twitch is undergoing massive systems transformation projects bringing needed automation and streamlining operations through the implementation of a new ERP system. You will project manage the team for the activities supporting the SAP implementation and automation efforts. You will also lead transformation projects across the Controllership and manage the Team's roster of upcoming projects. You will do investigative research into current state/best practice processes, determine level of effort and impact for automation, set up initial project planning and roadmaps, facilitate the business requirements, support the project implementation, and own change management planning.
- Work cross-functionally with teams including Fin-Tech, Tax, Legal, Accounting, Finance and Engineering to document requirements, process changes, and implementation plans for projects, as-is and to-be workflows, identify gaps, and propose improvements
- Create business case and requirement documents and develop test plans
- Lead change management efforts within the Finance team and support organization-wide efforts in transitions.
- Oversee New Product Introduction (NPI) with partners to ensure new products have the operational requirements to ensure successful launch through OTC and RTR cycles
- Establish and lead working group meetings. Provide regular project status reporting, inform and update stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Apply experience to identify appropriate PM tools to manage resources, schedules and risks while tracking the completion of milestones; anticipate and mitigate potential issues
- Support team members and establish healthy, collaborative relationships and communication channels
- Establish important metrics to measure the impact of projects/ process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of experience in corporate finance at a multinational organization.
- 3+ year's experience in project management ownership within a multinational organization.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across a variety of projects and multiple timetables
- Business process reengineering and experience translating needs into detailed requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of finance systems and how they support our processes, especially order-to-cash (O2C), and Record to Report (RTR).
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.