Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch is looking for an Executive Sourcer to join our Recruiting team. The Executive Recruiting team is responsible for hiring leadership across every group at Twitch. These roles require a high touch level of service to not only our teams but also for every candidate that the team engages. You will play an important role in the growth engine, helping our teams hire great people and partnering with leaders across the company.
As a member of our Executive Recruiting team, you will oversee the sourcing strategy for executive level roles, including market mapping and research, job description optimization, and the identification and engagement of executive level talent for both tech and non-tech roles. You will be focused on the early phases of the candidate lifecycle with attention to strategy development and passive candidate pipelining and cultivation. You are naturally curious with a focus on continuous improvement. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, candidate experience, knowledge sharing, process improvement, and delivering exceptional results. You are an expert at building long-term relationships with top executives in specialized fields.
- Create long-term engagement strategies for passive candidates
- Generate a network of top prospects through market research and ongoing relationship management
- Develop search strategies and targeted messaging for a diverse range of leadership roles
- Build trust with active and passive candidates, with a focus on delivering a high-touch candidate experience
- Implement and execute recruiting programs to attract executive talent
- Track, analyze and share pipeline activity updates with key stakeholders, as well as using data to build your own strategy
- Maintain a close pulse on marketplace trends and competitive opportunities
- Partner and engage with Search/Agency partners where necessary
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience researching and market mapping to identify and engage qualified executive level candidates
- Experience tracking metrics, drawing insights and translating into action
- Comfortable working with and communicating with executives, both external candidates and company partners
- Experience hiring executive level diverse candidates
- Self-starter with ability to work in fast-paced, complex, and scaling environments while able to accurately execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow through
- Experience with Greenhouse, Workday, and ticketing systems
- Strong attention to detail with creative problem-solving skills
- Customer Service mentality
Contract Length: 9 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status