Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for an Executive Business Partner to join our team in San Francisco. Reporting to a Lead Executive Business Partner, you'll support our VP of Product.
This position is located in San Francisco CA.
- Manage attendees, agenda-setting, and scheduling of recurring team meetings
- Resolve calendar conflicts
- Oversee all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including lodging, transportation, meals.
- Submit expense reports on behalf of your executives
- Be a team culture ambassador — creating swag, recognition, and team building events
- Gain knowledge of team and overall Twitch business
- Work with other EBPs across Twitch, Amazon, and external companies
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- High proficiency with Google Workspace, notably with Google Calendar
- Experience booking travel and coordinating events within the parameters of an expense policy and a budget
- Discretion regarding sensitive personal and company information
- Previous experience in a fast paced, high growth environment
- A silly sense of humor and an appreciation for our memes and puns :)
- Knowledge of Twitch or have a gaming background
- Bachelor's degree
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.