Executive Assistant - Trust and Safety
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch team is in search of an Executive Assistant to support the VP of Trust and Safety. We're looking for someone who is motivated, with advanced calendaring experience, looking to quickly develop in a startup-like environment. You will report directly into our VP of Global Trust and Safety.
- Be a strategic partner to Executives and the extended teams, building knowledge of the Trust and Safety team and the Twitch business.
- Support a globally-dispersed, diverse, multi-lingual team in driving improved safety for the Twitch community
- Work with other EAs across Twitch, Amazon, and external companies to improve team collaboration and progress Trust and Safety goals.
- Manage complex calendar and prioritization of events based on Executives and Teams priorities, promptly.
- Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings and departmental events, across multiple time zones.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and accommodations for multiple team members.
- Be a Twitch culture ambassador to the Trust and Safety Team - managing swag, coordinating recognition efforts, and planning team building events.
- Manage expense reporting and approvals for Executives.
- Guide communication between executive and IT, AV, HR, and Workplace support.
- Help prepare presentations and correspondence.
- Maintain sensitive information of executive and company communications and documents.
- When needed, sit in on executive meeting(s), capturing relevant notes and important decisions.
- 3+ years of administrative experience, supporting multiple executives
- History partnering with several teams and promoting team building.
- Experience implementing global events such as Offsite events and All Hands.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with diverse personalities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite & Microsoft Office, Slack, Expense & Travel Software.
- History of coordinating travel and events within company travel and expense policy.
- Experience balancing several important tasks and complex requests.
- Experience with business processes and organizational budgets
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.