Employer Brand Events Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch's Employer Brand team manages Twitch's identity as a place to work. We bottle Twitch's culture, brings that story to life through an authentic narrative, and empowering our Talent Acquisition team to connect with great talent. To accomplish the latter, we create meaningful in-person/virtual experiences to show candidates life at Twitch, while connecting them to their next dream job.
As Events Manager, you will report into our Employer Brand Sr. Manager, and will build our global events strategy. You will make this program your own- identifying, planning and running global recruiting events, and measuring their success. You will establish partnerships with organizations that celebrate diversity in our industry, and have an impact on how we approach raising diversity at Twitch. You will also have high visibility as you partner with business leaders to help their hiring needs.
- Build Twitch's global employer brand events strategy, goals and measurements for success.
- Lead the decision-making process for which events we will attend, emphasizing events celebrating diversity.
- Project manage all events- create project plans, priorities, and timelines for every event. Give post-event analyses and identify areas to delegate.
- Manage data around event Value, both short-term results and its impact over time.
- Work cross-collaboratively to help with hiring needs and develop event expectations. Give regular project status updates to the event planning team.
- Build an immersive experience through booth design and candidate experience (virtually or in-person, eventually)
- Create process efficiencies for repeatable events, like onsite meet-ups. Guide other team members to manage their own events with your guidance and model.
- Geek out on industry events- Always looking for new events and organizations, and providing recommendations to Talent Acquisition leadership.
- 2+ years of experience in event management and execution
- Project Management experience
- Experience reporting return on investment to leaders in a consumable way.
- Ability to clearly articulate needs and goals succinctly in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of Twitch's different teams
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.