Edge Security Manager - Global Infrastructure
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking to hire a highly motivated, best-in-class Security Manager to manage the physical security at our Edge Datacenters. You will be responsible for managing the on-site operational physical security of our Datacenters and will have a knowledge of access control systems and process, guard force management, reporting security metrics, security audits and incident reporting.
You will also understand and maintain compliance requirements with international standards such as (SOC1, SOC2 and ISO27001). You will also help implement new processes and adherence to existing Amazon and Twitch procedures relating to security guarding, media security, CCTV monitoring and the protection of customer data.
You will build relationships with all partners to maintain the security and safety of Twitch. You will coordinate physical security (security services, access control and CCTV systems, site surveys), investigations, risk/threat assessments. You will supervise employees and contractors performing specific security objectives and monitor vendor performance.
As part of a global leader in this space you will also be required to work with peers in other geographic regions and travel as required by Twitch.
- Investigate site incidents and provide detailed reports
- Analyze situations, make quick decisions and form action plans
- Work with security service providers
- Train others in security procedures
- Travel locally and internationally
- 5+ years of security operations and/or law enforcement experience, including training others in security procedures
- 2+ years of experience with security software systems such as Lenel
- 2+years of experience of video surveillance equipment
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.