Director of Sponsorship Sales
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Director of Sponsorship Sales, Twitch Properties will be based in either our Los Angeles or San Francisco offices and report to the Regional Vice President, West in the Amazon Advertising group based out of LA. This individual will be tasked with championing first and third party property rights to deliver world class solutions for our clients, These first and third party assets are found in a variety of verticals including: esports and gaming, events, sports, music, and influencers to designated clients located within the western territory of the United States (including Texas).
- Achieve revenue targets through multi-year agreements
- Be a consultative and creative partner to clients and sponsorship agencies to develop meaningful custom solutions
- Work collaboratively with key teams internally including, but not limited to, Original Content, Legal, Business Development, Operations, Marketing and the broader sales group
- Clearly learn and express the value and benefits of Twitch’s Sponsorship products & audience to clients and agencies
- Own the IP rights, hospitality, promotional rights, media and event strategy for clients
- Work collaboratively with global Sales and Marketing teams to identify key opportunities of sales and opportunity for growth
- 10+ years of experience in sponsorship sales, property representation with esports and gaming knowledge
- Well connected with senior marketing executives at brands and key agencies in relevant territory
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, with detailed organization and able to function independently
- Able to deal with rapidly changing priorities and business circumstances with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with commitment to excellence
- Successful experience working directly with brands on developing creative partnerships through sponsorship packaging
- Experience documenting and reporting in SFDC, including collaboration within various systems such as Google Docs and Asana
- Travel required
- Understanding of media sales
- A real passion for Twitch and our community
- Experience with big-brand clients from non-gaming markets
- PowerPoint, Photoshop, and other design programs that may help expedite sales pitches
- Experience closing sales and generating revenue
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.