(Closed) Director of People Technology
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Reporting to the Head of People Operations, the Director, People Technology is responsible for leading the successful design and delivery of HR tech and related process optimization for the company, including Workday, Greenhouse, compensation, recognition, integrations, and other current and future tech. The position involves regular communication with senior leadership on project status and risks, and drives projects to completion using project management best practices and strong influencing skills.
- Own all aspects of people technology and related operations, staff, processes, data flows, security, and reporting
- Bring leading people technology practices to Twitch; partner with People Partners, Generalists, COEs and business leaders to understand business needs and identify optimal uses of people technology
- Optimize technology to meet workforce requirements creating opportunities for automation, reduction, and elimination of manual processes
- Analyze data, identify key trends, and prepare well-written, concise executive narratives
- Manage multiple programs/projects involving cross-functional teams focused on the timely and successful delivery of a product or system
- Manage and work closely with vendors to ensure alignment, service delivery accountability, SLA’s, and budgets
- Provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Focus heavily on cross-functional communication to ensure key decisions and status surrounding technology projects are clear to all
- Set and continuously monitor service level agreements with the business and meet or exceed agreements
- Manage and develop people technology staff
- 8+ years of experience managing people technology and staff
- Experience as people technology lead in a global HCM (ideally Workday) implementation
- 5 years Workday administration
- Full-scale people tech change management experience
- Focus on business-to-technology translation
- Strong business advisory skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience building complex projects/workflows/automations in Google Sheets/Excel.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.