Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for an experienced executive to join our Global Content Partnerships team to lead company efforts to better serve and engage collegiate eSports creators and creators powering charitable giving on Twitch. Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Head of Strategic Programs & Culture, you will be responsible for setting long-term strategies and defining Twitch's approach as it relates to creator social impact and empowering the next generation of student creators and eSports streamers in the collegiate space. You will ensure that organizational programs are connective, inclusive and reflective of the global communities Twitch serves from the development of Twitch's engagement strategy to ideation and execution of programs and initiatives to support this vision.
You will be a driving force behind developing priority programs and collaborations with internal and external partners including social impact organizations, colleges and universities, and eSports leagues and tournaments, to help bring these efforts to life. We're looking for a passionate and dedicated creator advocate who shares our commitment to growing creator charitable giving and supporting students, colleges and universities on the platform.
The Director, Collegiate & Social Impact Partnerships will have experience building community and driving successful creator diversity programs. You will be a highly strategic operator, and have a successful and progressively responsible leadership track record in high-growth companies.
This position can be located in Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA.
- Lead the development and execution of program strategies, messaging, execution and success metrics to support Twitch's business goals related to creator powered charitable giving and student creator success
- Establish meaningful relationships with creators, social impact organizations, colleges and universities, and eSports leagues and tournament organizations; develop and demonstrate deep expertise guiding and ensuring excellence in execution
- Partner with the content programming and marketing teams to develop audience research and insights to inform our partnerships strategy, program plans, measurement frameworks and insights
- Partner with marketing, sales and partnerships to develop commercial and sponsorship opportunities around key collegiate eSports investments that bring value to students, collegiate partners and the platform.
- Develop solid relationships with key team members across Product, Content, Partnerships, Marketing and Sales, as well as with creators to help inform better decision making related to charitable giving and students aligning with the company's mission and values
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships and programs that support our team's goals
- Build and oversee two teams supporting social impact and collegiate eSports programs
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of experience in content partnerships, marketing or business development preferably within technology companies
- Experience operating within, influencing and leading cross-functional teams
- A history of building inclusive creator or partner programs, identifying what's working and what's not and iterating constantly
- Project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize initiatives
- Experience developing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions
- Master's degree (e.g. MBA)
- Experience building successful social impact programs for a social media or content platform
- Experience building successful collegiate programs for a social media or content platform
- Experience building successful eSports programs for a social media or content platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.