Director, Client Success EMEA
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for a Regional Director to lead the growing Client Success Management team across EMEA. This role is responsible for managing a team of CSMs across all EMEA locales. The CSM team manages client facing, post sale execution and delivery of all direct sold media and custom ad campaigns. They are client focused and service oriented. You will be an experienced manager with a strong background in customer management and digital media across a diverse set of verticals.
You will report to the Global Head of Client Success and partner closely with the regional Sales, Adops, Creative Studio and other cross functional leads. Working from our London office, you will represent the EMEA team across all leadership initiatives and be the main point of escalation prior to Global Head involvement and set a clear direction for the team allowing them to stay engaged and focused on driving key business results.
- Lead the Client Success Management teams across all EMEA locales and be a manager of managers
- Define and implement strategic solutions for customers across business units and locales
- Owns regional headcount strategy to meet the demands of the business
- Lead internal initiatives and projects in collaboration with counterparts in our other global offices
- Work closely with regional CSM managers to ensure business strategy and updates are being shared across teams
- Effectively communicate and escalate business risks to management
- Partner with leadership from cross functional teams to drive organizational scalability and improvements
- Digital media (video) experience
- Experienced senior manager of well established and new teams across multiple locales
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, organized and able to function independently as well as in tandem with internal partners.
- Proven ability to prioritize and delegate multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities to meet goals and deadlines.
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation as needed
- 10+ years of relevant experienc
- 4+ years of recent people management experience
- Familiarity with the Twitch community/Gaming
- Existing relationships with clients across EMEA locales
- Project management of custom branded programs
- Understanding of traditional ad serving technology