Data Analyst - Customer Experience
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
Twitch is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join a small but agile team. You will work with the Customer Experience organization to lead thought, process and insight leadership. You will report into the Head of Customer Experience and will lead insight generation to inform our continuous improvement efforts and provide guidance on prioritization of improvement efforts multiple internal product or engineering teams.
As a Data Analyst in Customer Experience at Twitch, you will be on the ground floor with the Customer Experience team, shaping the way we work with the product teams, defining what questions are asked, and scaling analytics methods and tools to support our growing business. Additionally, you will help support the vision for Customer Experience and solutions architecture for data related voice of the customer constructs.. You are paving the way for high-quality, high velocity insight to support large-scale growth.
- Build Voice of the Customer reports and dashboards to communicate health of the customer experience across all company partners and senior leadership.
- Collaboratively establish causal impact and incremental value of continuous improvement programs and report the total value across multiple cuts of data
- Produce insights rapidly & periodically so teams can act on it with minimal lag
- Produce custom deep-dive analyses outside the periodic insights process
- Contribute to data pipelining, from data preparation to analysis to deployment and work with associated engineering teams and 3rd party measurement partners
- Support efforts to resolve data quality issues by identifying the root-causes and presenting potential solutions.
- Identify data automation opportunities and manage projects to refine the process by getting hands-on with the data stack and working with associated engineering teams
- Work with other analysts to ensure data integrity and quality, and produce high-quality white papers to present and circulate across the organization
- 4+ years of industry experience in a relevant field
- Expert SQL skills--your ability to tap into our data pipeline will be key to your success
- Experience using data to produce insight and achieve our goals
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data, including time series analysis, experimentation, forecasting, data visualization, and defining Goal strategy for your business
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. )
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.