CRM Manager - EMEA
About the Position
As the CRM Manager for EMEA, you will be responsible for planning & strategising, briefing, scheduling and reporting on CRM campaigns in EMEA, with ownership of our targeting across EMEA. You will own the day to day calendar, work closely with our CRM agency and internal production team to develop designs and html that are 100% aligned to channel best practices, and manage all final sends through our internal email tool. Channels within scope include email marketing, push notifications and on-site messaging.
You will scope out campaign-level opportunities for the region, and work closely with our Integrated Marketing team to develop a CRM plan & strategy inclusive of test and learn for key marketing moments in the region. You will be comfortable working with data and be data-driven in everything you do. Reporting on key insights and learnings post activation will also be a core responsibility that will be tracked within the test and learn plan to achieve our 2021/2022 objectives.
You’ll be joining a newly formed team which is at the forefront of growing the Twitch business across Europe. You will have an international mindset and be able to bring value from experience in working with multi-geography organisations.
You will report to the Director of CRM, EMEA and will be remote based initially, with the intention to move into the London office in due course.
- Own the EMEA CRM calendar, integrating this with the global calendar to ensure global oversight
- Maintain channel test and learn plan for all planned CRM activations
- Create clear briefs to supply to CRM agency that support wider Integrated Marketing campaigns, clearly aligned to channel goals
- Own the day to day campaign management with the agency
- Develop final audience segmentation briefs to enable us to optimise targeting over time
- Lead on campaign reporting for all CRM activations, providing key learnings and actions for all campaigns we execute
- Be insight led with the ability to tailor all future communications based on learnings to date, and willing to challenge when something isn’t aligned
- Liaising with our Internal Creative team to ensure all outgoing campaigns developed by our agency are aligned to internal brand/TOV guidelines
- Collaborate with Director of CRM on lifecycle marketing and assist with implementation of lifecycle campaigns, scoping out data points to enable triggers
- 5+ years of expertise in CRM
- Comprehensive knowledge of ESP/CRM Platforms
- Must be comfortable working closely with data and our analytical lead on audiences for campaigns
- Experience working with triggered campaigns (marketing automation)
- International marketing exposure within multi-functional organizations with varied regional audiences
- You are a Twitch user
- Familiarity with Twitch community and gaming space
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and best practices within the world of CRM
- Familiarity working with live real-time content agencies
- Experience working with consumer/media/tech/gaming brands with diverse global audiences
Location(s): London (remote initially)
Contract Length: 9 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.