Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About The Role
The mission of the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio is to empower brands to authentically engage on Twitch. We're looking for a Creative Strategist to join our award-winning commercial studio with the role based in Hamburg.
Reporting to the Creative Strategy Lead for EMEA, you will support the growing DE sales team by helping guide brands on how to best leverage Twitch, the gaming industry and live streaming technology to reach customers in a meaningful way.
You will work directly with the sales team, Creative Producers, Program Activation Managers and Client Success teams to create excellent creative campaigns for brands on Twitch. You will also work directly with external brands and agencies to provide expertise on Twitch touch points.
- You will conceive and pitch inspiring branded content campaigns that translate client’s goals into compelling content and experiences
- You will uncover cultural insights on Twitch, the gaming community and Gen-Z audience, and develop strategic brand narratives with them
- You will work on large-scale, high profile advertising campaigns, strategic partnerships and Joint Business Plans for Twitch’s most important clients
- You will work across numerous advertising sectors and clients applying the best of Twitch’s platform, products and talent
- You will have 3 or more years commercial experience working on a dedicated creative team at an agency, brand or platform
- You will have a portfolio that showcases: successful campaign concepts; experience across varied media and technologies; Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, FMCG and Entertainment
- You will be familiar with the RFP process, analysing briefs, ideating and providing commercially attractive responses
- You have experience presenting creative concepts to clients, and are comfortable pitching to partners at all levels
- You will understand Twitch, the Influencer space, branded content and the digital advertising landscape
- Passion for Twitch/Gaming/esports
- Experience of working with talent, ideally within the influencer space
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.