Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
We're looking for a video game loving Creative Producer to join our award-winning commercial studio unit based in New York. You will use your full range of producer powers on the creation of all types of branded content and advertising programs on Twitch. Those programs could include producing live streams with Twitch Influencers one day, a custom commercial the next, helping design graphics for an interactive trivia quiz later in the week, and leading the creative for a chat controlled video game. You will be intimately involved in multiple projects simultaneously . You have a portfolio of award-winning multimedia experience, and enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams and an ability to solve creative and logistical challenges. You’ll bring with you an ability to write copy and scripts and other handy skills such as graphic design, video production, or simple social media style animation - and you’re always bringing a great sense of taste to the Twitch brand and the brands of our clients.
- You will lead projects for the in-house creative production function for the Twitch Brand Partnership team in the US reporting to the US Creative Production Lead
- You will be part of a team producing many creative concepts including: custom commercials, still and motion graphics, interactive live branded content, and even the creation of video games that can be played by the twitch community.
- You will work on all aspects of production, through ideating, scoping, development, live streaming and post.
- You will work with vendors and teammates in our other North American offices
- You will add your deep knowledge of gaming culture and Twitch platform to projects through visuals, copy, and inside jokes with the community
- 6 + years experience in creative video production, gaming and social media, and talent-based content
- 2 + years of experience in live streaming production with a passion for Gaming and Esports
- You will have a portfolio that showcases a great sense of taste that could apply to the Twitch audience, experience across varied media and technologies; Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, and Entertainment; and multi-market campaigns
- You will understand the Twitch platform, gaming industry, live broadcast technologies and digital media
- You will have excellent writing skills , both to communicate and integrate into live stream talking points
- You’re an active gamer and passionate about gaming culture.
- Medical, Dental
- Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.