Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch People & Places team is focused on helping our business scale, our managers to lead and our people to grow. Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards, the Compensation Manager will help enable program execution and enhancement on one of our most important areas, compensation. You will ensure we have the right job infrastructure, external benchmarking and internal alignment to maintain a competitive pay position for our employees during a period of strategic growth. You will be a Compensation Manager to our leaders and your colleagues on the People Team. In this capacity you will research, analyze, advise and resolve a variety of compensation and benefits needs. You will contribute to the development of policies and processes which allow us to provide fair and equitable compensation across Twitch globally. You may consult on a broad spectrum of topics from equity, to retention and recognition programs.
- Contribute to the evolution of compensation programs at Twitch by partnering with the People team, Finance and Business Leaders at all levels across the organization
- Be an expert in the design, implementation and measurement of compensation programs and policies that support Twitch's strategy
- Lead multiple compensation programs and processes which include the annual compensation planning cycle, equity grants, new hire offers and quarterly promotion process
- Work with the Head of Total Rewards to evaluate various rewards and recognition programs to contribute to a positive employee experience
- Advise business leaders on program solutions that may involve benchmarking, assessments and the design of rewards programs
- Educate managers and employees on our compensation programs through communications, presentations and facilitation of trainings
- 4+ years' experience in finance, compensation or consulting (preferably within the technology industry), with knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
- Experience creating tools and models to analyze data, excellent spreadsheet skills
- Strong project management skills
- Focus on business-to-technology translation
- Customer orientation
- Excellent proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with rewards and recognition design
- Knowledge of stock grants and vesting
- Experience with Workday HCM; PeopleFluent Comp
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.