(Closed) Client Lead Recruiter - Advertising Sales
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
The Twitch Recruiting team is looking for a customer-focused Client Lead Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization. They will work with a team of Client Lead Recruiters, Sourcing Recruiters, and Recruiting Coordinators and will focus in on the areas of candidate talent placement, process improvement and recruitment strategy development. They will foster an environment that values collaboration and service to internal customers and candidates.
A successful Client Lead Recruiter at Twitch can manage and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics. They will draw on knowledge of Talent Acquisition, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Partner with hiring teams to build sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches, and have an ability to manage candidate and hiring manager expectations
- Participate in special projects/recruiting programs, including implementing hiring manager and interviewer training to ensure accurate calibration of talent, standardized assessment processes, and excellent candidate experience
- Build a network of potential candidates through market research and ongoing relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to global recruitment to contribute to Twitch's growth, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within our mission
- Have an ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate timeline
- Experience building recruitment strategies, including employer branding projects, scalable interview processes, candidate management, candidate experience and diversity sourcing
- Have an ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Experience managing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Client focus and commitment to improve; excitement to network and establish working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting and/or sourcing experience within a corporate Talent Acquisition team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance, 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave , Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.), Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.