Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Position
We’re looking for experienced ad ops professionals looking to be a part of an advertising team with aggressive sales goals and expanding responsibilities. Our responsibilities are divided into two distinct areas: ad revenue and ad technologies.
From a revenue perspective, the objective of Ad Operations is to support Twitch's revenue functions by fulfilling IOs in the exact fashion of which they are sold. This involves scheduling, flighting, prioritizing, optimizing, and tracking line items and creative assets for all media in the ad server. We monitor inventory availability and make behind the scenes optimizations throughout campaigns to ensure each campaign fulfills our commitments to agencies and advertisers. Additionally, we create, update and modify the infrastructure of game titles, exclusion labels, and targeting key values.
From a technology perspective, Ad Operations is responsible for understanding the complexities of our ad server (Ad Manager 360) and how it functions within Twitch's ad serving ecosystem affecting teams from sales to biz dev and partnerships. We understand the nuances of each of the major third party vendors including DCM, Sizmek, and Innovid, and others. We navigate each unique reporting platform and ensure that billable numbers are in line with internal numbers. We're responsible for voicing sales and operational challenges in regards to new and existing ad product. We're also the first escalation point for ad related bugs before they are reported to Engineering. We're responsible for visual and ad experience QA, ensuring a positive user experience. An additional responsibility is understanding backend reporting metrics to help drive business decisions such as the ad product pipeline, understanding fill rates in emerging markets and partner payouts.
- Manage and own campaigns end to end - from order building to inventory management to trafficking and billing
- Provide support in all pre sales services, responsible for providing inventory avails across all markets and platforms
- Coordinate avails and campaigns across regional sales teams
- Flawless ad trafficking and execution of sold campaigns through ad server management
- Communicate campaign performance with sales and client services, recommending optimization changes to improve outcome for clients
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative issues using debugging tools and working with 3rd party vendors
- Work closely with both the data and programmatic teams, helping to build out key audience segments within the ad server and DMP
- 2+ years in online media (preferably with a related publisher)
- Proficient in publisher, ad tech or agency ad serving systems like Ad Manager 360, FreeWheel, Sizmek, etc.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the Twitch platform and Twitch advertising experience
- Experience with multiple ad servers
- Experience with complex reporting platforms such as Tableau or Mode
- Understanding of SQL
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages