(Closed) Business Development Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Come create the future of multiplayer entertainment at Twitch! We work with strategic partners across entertainment, gaming, OEM, and consumer products markets. To support our growth, we are looking for a motivated Business Development Manager with experience in relationship management to create impactful partnerships. We are looking for a partner with proven experience managing complex relationships and nurturing them to success. This team member will help set the standard for outstanding partner management and will partner with the world's largest game companies to guide big programs, and promote growth. You can effectively negotiate terms that benefit Twitch communities.
- Build a high velocity strategy to build impactful partnerships with game publishers. This includes conducting initial outreach and building relationships, and building on partnership plans.
- Scale partnership efforts across the game publisher universe
- Promote product vision and game launch strategies to all partners. Provide relevant insights to our teams based on customer feedback and data analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Development, Startups, or Consulting
- Passion for gaming and Twitch communities
- Experience as a top performance
- Have managed game developers in the past, ensuring they work towards your company’s goal(s)
- Demonstrated creative thinking (deals & co-marketing) in conjunction with partner goals.
- Fluency in additional languages
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.