(Closed) Account Manager - Strategic
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
The Strategic Account Manager for the Partnerships team guides the ongoing success of all strategic Partnerships on Twitch. Your role is to be the one source of truth for your partner’s identified needs and ensure coordination is always a priority. Your role’s primary responsibility will be to establish relationships with our top creators. Identifying, tracking, and addressing key goals for partners will be a part of your daily routine in our CRM.
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is a part of the Content Partnerships team and works with the Twitch Marketing, Sales, Business Operations, Legal, Finance, and Developer Success teams. You will report to the Director of Strategic Partnerships.
- Be the primary contact for partners for all areas (programming, marketing, finance) to manage activities such as content promotions, new user acquisition opportunities, partner payments, and reporting.
- Implement partner hand-off from Content Acquisitions once a deal has been completed and work with partner to build an account plan to support each party’s commitments under the agreement.
- Manage onboarding of new channel partners including channel set-up, content ingestion and publishing process, teaching partners how to use the dashboard and related CMS features
- Surface sponsorships opportunities to partner by working with Ad Sales teams.
- Log and track partner account status within Twitch’s CRM; regularly report metrics against established goals for each partnership
- Identify and build strategic growth strategies for newly onboarded partners.
- Work with Product teams to identify new products (i.e. Extensions, Co-streaming with Twitch influencers) that add value and audience to the partners’ content on Twitch
- BA/BS degree or equivalent qualification
- At least 3+ years of strategic account management or other relevant client relations experience in the digital video or entertainment industry
- Deep knowledge of the UGC creator ecosystem
- Intimate knowledge of Twitch and its monetization products
- Project management and prior CRM experience
- Existing professional relationships with UGC creators, game developers and gaming media
- Experience engaging at an executive level with external parties
- Proficiency with CRM, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) , PowerPoint, or similar programs
- Deal negotiation experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site yoga)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.