(Closed) Account Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch has achieved significant and consistent growth in audience, engagement, and number of broadcasters streaming content. Our company has a proven management team and strong technology. We offer our business customers a wide variety of tools to market and sell to these audiences, tools to help them develop better products, and research services to provide an in-depth understanding of the gaming and entertainment markets.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, customer service focused Account Manager with media experience that will work hand in hand with the sales team. The Account Manager will be a crucial member of a growing team that will support sales in meeting its objectives and providing best in class customer service to clients, both internal and external. Light travel may be required.
Insertion Order Management:
- Work with the finance team on any new client approvals
- Enter IO into Order Management System
- Verify accuracy of Internal IO and client insertion order
- Be client facing point of contact to ensure smooth execution and delivery
- Clarify any questions Ad Operations may have about the campaign
- Provide highest level of customer service to clients both internal and external, as a key point person for custom content and ad executions
- Work to manage custom programs or sponsorships with other departments internally and lead the custom content campaigns to ensure assets are distributed and delivered
- Kick-off campaign with clients and manage all timelines, assets and opportunities for optimization
- Assist in pre-sale pipeline management, reporting, and opportunity accuracy in CRM system
- Keep sales apprised of all key issues, updated and relevant data throughout campaign process
- Work with Ad Operations to troubleshoot live campaigns
- Assist Ad Operations with running weekly or ad hoc reports for campaigns & clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Twitch's site features and ad units
- 3+ years of online media experience
- Experience helping clients execute custom branded campaigns
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and though the proper escalation process
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Keynote knowledge a plus.
- Experience with 3rd party ad servers (Google DCM, Innovid, Sizmek) and ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT)
- Works well with others in high-energy environment with minimal supervision
- Work experience in online media
- Previous agency experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.