(Closed) Account Manager
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
The Account Director will be a crucial member of a growing global sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to our clients. Travel is required and the position will report to the D-A-CH Sales Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships with media agencies, entertainment and gaming industry, and large brands. A key challenge will be educating the local markets as to the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience. The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
- A deep understanding of the D-A-CH online market with a particular focus on video
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a resource for your clients and agencies
- Manage existing and developing new relationships with clients and agencies across endemic and non endemic verticals
- A history of selling multi-market media campaigns to both agencies and clients with focus on WPP.
- Experience in selling custom campaigns to agencies
- A strong understanding of programmatic advertising across all markets, giving Twitch the ability to lead the conversation
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement sales strategies and products across markets
- 5+ years in online media sales within media agencies
- Excellent relationships with media agencies
- Excellent track record driving growth on key accounts in D-A-CH
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to travel
- University degree
- Fluent in English and German written and spoken
Passion for video gaming and Twitch
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity & Parental Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Free Snacks & Beverages