Twire is looking for a Frontend Developer who will be responsible for developing multiple projects, including twire.gg and production.twire.gg platforms.
You will be responsible for developing and designing the architecture of our platforms. Ultimately, you should be familiar with all stages of the development, from setting up a project to deploying it.
Requirement: You should be enthusiastic about working in a startup in an esports scene.
Position: Frontend Developer
Status: Full-time employment
The job is ideal for someone who is:
- independent, and
- enthusiastic about the esports scene
- at least 3 years of experience working with frontend technologies,
- working knowledge of full-stack web development and REST APIs,
- the ability to deliver production-ready code, and
- good understanding of layout aesthetics and responsive design.
You get bonus points for being familiar with:
- AWS Services,
- PostgreSQL, and
- working in a SCRUM environment.
- Maintaining current and developing new features,
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use,
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Setting up the architecture of new projects
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in the frontend development world
We are a group of 4 young team members that want to disrupt the esports industry. We offer a friendly atmosphere in a growing and dynamic business. The working schedule will be flexible.
This job is suitable for those who are interested to work in an esports startup as a frontend developer and want to grow with the company.