Lead Frontend Developer (React)
Twire is looking for a Frontend React Developer who will be responsible for developing multiple projects, including https://twire.gg and https://production.twire.gg platforms.
You will be responsible for developing and designing the architecture of our platforms. Ultimately, you should be familiar with all stages of the development, from setting up a project to deploying it.
Requirement: You should be enthusiastic about working in a startup in an esports scene.
Position: Lead Frontend Developer
Status: Contract or full-time employment
Starts: Beginning of February
Rate: 2,000 - 3,000 EUR/month (tax included)
The job is ideal for someone who is:
- independent, and
- enthusiastic about the esports scene
- at least 3 years of experience working with frontend technologies,
- working knowledge of full-stack web development and REST APIs,
- the ability to deliver production-ready code, and
- good understanding of layout aesthetics and responsive design.
- Design and implement marketing and social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Finding new ways to leverage social media for professional and business purposes
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to questions in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, applications, and the esports scene in general
You get bonus points for being familiar with:
- AWS Services,
- PostgreSQL, and
- working in a SCRUM environment.
- Maintaining current and developing new features,
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use,
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Setting up the architecture of new projects
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in the frontend development world
We are a group of 4 young team members that want to disrupt the esports industry. We offer a friendly atmosphere in a growing and dynamic business. The working schedule will be flexible.
This job is suitable for those who are interested to work in an esports startup as a frontend developer and want to grow with a company.
To learn more about this position, contact us at [email protected] or twire_dean#2747.
How to apply?
Email your resume to the email address attached below and include “Lead Frontend Developer” in the subject line.