Turtle Rock Studios is seeking an experienced and ambitious Release Engineer to join our Core Technology team. We are building exciting games and virtual reality experiences for PC, consoles, and mobile devices, and also authoring web services to support those products. Iteration is a key component of Turtle Rock's game design philosophy and our build and integration pipeline is the backbone. The mission for this role is to ensure that we have a low friction build and deployment path from development through to release and beyond. As a Release Engineer you will be authoring new automation and verification tools, and leveraging scalable technologies to help reduce build time and improve build health. If you enjoy breaking down large complex tasks into high performance parallel processes, we're looking for you!
- Maintain and improve build pipeline for all our game projects across all platforms
- Respond to game team and studio requirements for improvements to developers' workflow.
- Champion new continuous integration, testing, and verification methods for maintaining excellent build health.
- Help define, deploy, and troubleshoot high density server hardware and distributed software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable juggling requests from multiple projects.
- Experience with Windows Server administration and batch files.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with Python, Groovy or similar scripting languages.
- Strong familiarity with source control systems such as Perforce, SVN, or Git.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Jenkins a big plus.
- Experience with game engines such as Unreal or Unity a plus.
- Experience with web application front end concepts and design a plus.
Some of the benefits and perks our employees get to enjoy, include:
- Competitive salary
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k matching
- Profit sharing plan
- Generous time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Career improvement program
- Pet friendly office
- Fully stocked kitchen, sponsored food trucks, etc.