Quality Assurance Manager (M,F,D)
Position Title: Manager, Quality Assurance (M/F/D)
Company Background: Turtle Beach Corporation (corp.turtlebeach.com) is one of the world’s leading gaming audio and accessory providers. The Turtle Beach brand (www.turtlebeach.com) is known for pioneering first-to-market features and patented innovations in high-quality, comfort-driven headsets for all levels of gamer, making it a fan-favorite brand and the market leader in console gaming audio for the last decade. Turtle Beach’s ROCCAT brand (www.roccat.org) combines detail-loving German innovation with a genuine passion for designing the best PC gaming products. Under the ROCCAT brand, Turtle Beach creates award-winning keyboards, mice, headsets, mousepads, and other PC accessories. Turtle Beach’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
Turtle Beach Corporation is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has been at the forefront of music and audio technology for more than three decades and is recognized as a pioneer of today’s PC audio industry.
Turtle Beach Europe Ltd is a 100% owned subsidiary of Voyetra Turtle Beach. Turtle Beach Europe Ltd manages business activities across EMEA and APAC, via offices in Basingstoke (UK), Hamburg (Germany), and Taipei (Taiwan).
Turtle Beach believes diversity in the workplace creates an environment where different perspectives lead to improved creativity, productivity, team member engagement, and overall employee happiness. We’re simply looking for the best persons for the job, and if that’s you…let’s talk!
Summary: As Quality Assurance Manager you will ensure that our software is going to work properly with new hardware which will be brought to market in future.
After you have established a test plan/strategy you will drive the processes in collaboration with different departments over the world. Besides these “prelaunch” tasks you will have the opportunity to coordinate further test methods with our hardware test coordinators to optimize our software after launch (user surveys, UA tests, A/B testing). Because you are used to working agile, you always want to optimize the test processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define a software test plan in collaboration with our hardware test coordinator and prm´s
- You will manage and take over the implementation of a QA software and release the individual stories, if they are not already part of the continuous integration.
- Set up/optimize test environment for HW/SW tests
- Perform and manage various tests in prelaunch phase (functionality, usability, security, stability)
- Monitor and report test progress and compliance with the test process
- Sparring partner for the team and internal clients
- B.A./B.S. with 5+ years QA experience or other appropriate work experience.
- Team-oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively and juggle shifting priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Up to date knowlage and share latest updates in techniques and software to optimize our QA structure continuously
- Experience in setting up and managing an entire test environment
Nice to have
- Testing in CI/CD context
- Knowledge in .NET, C# to communicate on eye-level with our dev team
- Experience in testing PC software in connection with USB and/or bluetooth/wireless devices
- Experience in working in an international company
- Basic knowledge in data tracking
- Experience in leading a team on factual level
- Knowledge in version control systems (GIT, DevOps)
- Outstanding proficiency in Excel
- Creative with a strategic mind set
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in German & English required