(Closed) Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
When it comes to gaming audio, nothing competes with Turtle Beach / ROCCAT. In 2005, they pioneered the way for high-quality gaming audio with the very first console gaming headset, and since then we’ve led the industry by designing innovative, best-in-class products that take gaming to the next level. Whether you’re just starting out, a casual player, a hardcore gamer or an esports pro, they have the best headset for you. From the latest Xbox PlayStation® and Nintendo consoles to PC, Mac® and mobile/tablet devices, you’ll gain the competitive edge and start winning more with a gaming headset from them. They are now expanding out into new territories and into different ranges of gaming accessories.
To support the Financial Controller in managing the accounting function, ensuring that all planning and reporting deadlines and deliverables are met, and company control standards are adhered to. The role will also be responsible for the development of business intelligence and analytic capability across TBEU finance, together with management reporting that ensures the relevant insights are highlighted and acted upon. The finance function works very closely with the business to support in delivery of objectives and enable us to grow profitably both in core territories as well as developing countries. The role will be based in our Basingstoke, UK office, but will cover responsibilities across EMEA and APAC, and will require liaising with senior stakeholders in our US offices.
- Responsible for driving analytic capability within the organisation via the creation of interactive dashboards and insightful reporting, using business intelligence systems/capabilities as appropriate.
- Working with the finance management team to make business recommendations to senior management based upon this analysis.
- Work across departments to ensure that all tracking of promotional activity and other spend is followed.
- Support the Finance Controller in all financial planning, forecasts, budgets etc, together with the tracking and reporting of actual performance against these.
- Responsible for management reporting output, and the continual development of this for Monthly Management meetings, and Quarterly Board Meetings and Business Reviews.
- Produce commercial analysis (Sell through, Market Share, Revenue, Margin, expense etc) in coordination with the controller to aid management decision making.
- Assist in the development of business cases for new initiatives as required, and track performance against these.
- Work as a part of the finance management team in Basingstoke.
- Work on other related projects as instructed.
Experience / Skills
- The role requires previous experience of working in FP&A, preferably in the FMCG/Retail/Gaming environment.
- Prior experience of working with remote teams and stakeholder groups is desirable.
- Must be a Part-Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) accountant or have at least 5 years relevant experience.
- Good accounting skills and great attention to detail are essential.
- Proactivity and the ability to work independently and using initiative is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with both financial and non-financial people are required.
- Experience of working in an international, multi-currency business is desirable.
- Advanced Excel Skills are essential.
- Experience of working with Oracle NetSuite would be advantageous.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a necessity.
- German language skills would be advantageous but are not essential.