Turn 10 Studios has an immediate opening for a UI/UX Artist to create industry-leading HUD and front-end UI. We're looking for a passionate, talented, and driven designer, who enjoys collaborating with others to create rich and immersive game experiences. You are versatile, have strong development and production-sense, and can communicate and work with all departments.
- Work closely with the UI/UX Lead to design UX wireframes, prototypes, and UI screen layouts to establish a unified look and experience across game features, menus, and HUD.
- Lead by example, including demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Use Sketch and XAML pipeline to deliver a large scale of UI content.
- Contribute to building up a visual library of Sketch components for use in UI screens.
- Work in a dynamic team environment with a mix of developers, designers, and other technical UI artists to deliver UI screen designs.
- BS/BA degree in Graphic Design, User Interface, Art, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and shipping major game UI in a published game or entertainment with market or critical acclaim.
- Proficient with one or more major UI creation toolsets such as HTML5, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma and XD.
- Portfolio that demonstrates examples of user interface design across a variety of projects.
- Strong 2D skills with a sensitivity and discerning eye for typography, graphic design.
- Interest in accessibility and multi-platform scalable UI
- Familiarity with XAML or other XML based UI format
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away