At Turn 10 Studios, our vision is to continue to grow Forza into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. We are currently looking for an experienced and inspiring Senior Producer to join our diverse team, working with a wide range of both internal teams and external partners. The Senior Producer is accountable for delivery of all content for Motorsport, ensuring the team consistently delivers value to our players. The role’s primary responsibilities include using metrics to drive team priorities, coordinating deliverables across multiple teams, disciplines, and development partners, as well empowering the team to create visually stunning content: Environments, Characters, Cinematics, Visual Effects (VFX), and Concepts.
Producers at Turn 10 are exceptional communicators, problem solvers and collaborators. We provide clarity and empower teams to make experiences we love. We are also pragmatists, process gurus, and schedule owners. Senior Producers have both a breadth and depth of understanding across the team, understands how all the pieces fit, and ensures we deliver experiences that delight our millions of fans.
- Partner with project leads on growing and evolving content production for Motorsport.
- Work with project leads to direct multiple art teams through the various stages of game development, ensuring commitments are met on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders outside of your teams: Design, Engineering, Licensing, and Test.
- Communicate the state of all content deliverables and goals throughout development.
- Create and maintain the project schedule; ensure teams are on track with their deliverables.
- Proactively drive issue prevention, diagnosis, risk mitigation, and root cause analysis.
- Have a customer focused mindset for your team and our players.
- Balance project production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.
- Foster a healthy, collaborative, and impactful team culture.
- Use inclusive behaviors – ensure all voices are heard, invite input from many perspectives, resolve disagreements, and be brave.
- Demonstrated experience leading software developments teams from concept through ship (required).
- Proven ability to collaborate with creative leads to achieve production plans that work for all disciplines (required).
- Excellent written and verbal skills that create clarity and resolve conflicts (required).
- Ability to inspire and lead creative teams (required).
- Understanding of gaming industry and what makes a high-quality game (required).
- Multiple years of game development experience (preferred).
- Experience with live operations and running games as a service (preferred).
- College degree and project management training (preferred).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.