At Turn 10 Studios, our vision is to continue to grow Forza into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. We are looking for an experienced and inspiring Lead Producer to guide development of the next generation of Forza Motorsport titles. The Lead Producer works across all Motorsport development teams including design, engineering, content, and production to ensure tight alignment and execution towards our experience pillars. The Lead Producer is accountable for representing the player voice and delivering the best racing games ever made.
Producers at Turn 10 are exceptional communicators, problem solvers and collaborators. We provide clarity and empower teams to make experiences we love. We are also pragmatists, process gurus, and schedule owners. The Lead Producer has both a breadth and depth of understanding across the team, understands how all the pieces fit, and ensures we deliver experiences that delight our millions of fans.
- Lead a team of Producers to deliver success.
- Collaborate with product leadership and development teams to manage priorities and deliverables.
- Identify risks and drive the team towards successful resolution.
- Apply a player centric mindset and drive for quality.
- Collaborate and guide teams towards decisions.
- Foster a healthy, collaborative, and impactful team culture.
- Work closely with stakeholders outside the immediate development team including licensing, marketing, PR, and community management.
- Ensure the team is operating with a growth mindset and constantly looking for areas to improve.
- Use inclusive behaviors - ensure all voices are heard, invite input from many perspectives, resolve disagreements, and be bravelooking for areas to improve.
- Multiple years of people management experience with a track record of nurturing talent growth (required).
- Shipped at least one AAA title as a Senior Producer or higher (required).
- Excellent written and verbal skills (required).
- Ability to inspire and lead creative teams (required).
- Understanding of gaming culture and what makes a high-quality game (required).
- 7+ years of game development experience (preferred).
- Experience with live operations and running games as a service (preferred).
- Computer Science degree and project management training (preferred).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.