Chief of Staff
Turn 10 Studios, the creators of the Forza Motorsport franchise and a division of Xbox Game Studios, is looking for a Chief of Staff to join our senior leadership team. This is an opportunity for a proven cross-functional leader to further develop business management, critical thinking and communication skills as a key member of the leadership team.
As the Chief of Staff, you will be a trusted advisor to the game studio leadership team. In this role you will own orchestrating the Rhythm of the Business, playing a critical role in bringing senior leaders together across various functions to help accelerate operational progress and ensure LT alignment. You will partner with the VP and other team leaders to influence our culture, people investments and strategic initiatives.
- Manage and enforce the rhythm of business (RoB) for the senior leadership team, including aggregating agenda items and creating presentations for weekly LT meetings, monthly business reviews, quarterly business reviews, and All Hands studio meetings. Continually drive alignment and execution of the core business priorities.
- Plan, lead, and facilitate senior leadership team offsites ensuring materials are sent in advance, time is well spent, and objectives are achieved.
- Serve as strategic advisor and counsel to the senior leadership team.
- Lead the business operations team and drive impactful people focused programs and projects that directly contribute to the success and excellence of Turn 10.
- Work with the extended leadership team and business management to track OPEX budget triggers and resources; enabling the teams to execute on their budgets and meet hiring requirements.
- Continually help shape and influence the studio culture and diverse work environment, partnering closely with the GM, SLT, HR, Recruiting, Admin Team, and D&I champs so the Turn 10 organization is a great place to work for all our employees and attracts and retains the best talent.
- Run team listening systems and exit interviews, working with the senior leadership team to identify, analyze, and develop strategies to address organizational health opportunities.
- Engage in monthly XGS Chief of Staff meetings and maintain relationships with peers inside and outside the team to ensure strong cross-group collaboration and connection within the Xbox organization.
- 7+ years of proven management experience and results with experience across multiple disciplines
- Outstanding program management skills to organize a busy workload and deliver projects on time
- Strong attention to detail and focus on execution with proven discipline at delivering on commitments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including transparency and expectation setting
- Ability to work with people at different levels across the studio including senior leaders
- Capable of strong individual contribution and influence across non-direct reporting teams
- Ability to maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Capable of excelling in an ambiguous environment, orchestrating strategic and complex business activity
- Passion for making others great
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.