At Tuque Games, a Wizards of the Coast studio, our mission is simple:
Build great games and have fun doing it!
We are passionate game developers working on original high quality AAA games while enjoying a healthy studio culture. Our ambition is guided by strong values such as respect, honesty and humbleness. We truly believe in the power of a diverse team in which each individual has the opportunity to deploy their full potential and contribute to our collective success.
That speaks to you? Join us!
Tuque games is looking for a Senior Rendering Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will develop, tune, and extend the graphics technology for our game. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of graphics systems and modern rendering techniques for AAA games who wants to work collaboratively with Artists and other Engineers to build a truly outstanding player experience.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate and provide guidance to the art department on how best to realize their vision in the most efficient and effective manner
- Further extend and innovate key visual technology to make our games stand out.
- Explore ways to apply the latest graphics innovations to our project
- Develop art budgets and target metrics with the Technical Director/Architect to ensure our game is always running great
- Profile the game and help fix performance problems
- Build and use tools to measure and improve game performance
- Develop art workflows and tooling
- Mentor other Engineers on the team
What You'll Bring
- 8+ years developing amazing graphics on multiple AAA titles
- Advanced understanding of C++ and HLSL
- Experience working with Unreal Engine is a plus
- Strong mathematical skills
- Initiative to push boundaries and a strong desire to build something outstanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.