At Tuque Games, a Wizards of the Coast studio, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for a full-time experienced IT Administrator to be the king of our upkeep, configuration, servers, and data security systems.
We are passionate gamers who are honest, humble, hard-working and are looking for someone who shares our values and desire to create quality experiences.
- Troubleshoot challenging issues in our Helpdesk
- Lead and mentor an IT Technician
- Build Machine Maintenance
- Managing server backups
- Managing and monitoring Fortigate Firewall and switches
- Coordinate with 3rd parties on any IT related matters
- Licenses managing
- Hardware repair
- Camera system management (Flir/Axis)
- Responsible of our Badging System (Mircom)
- Dev/test kits managing and maintenance
- Working with Tuque and WotC on a new pipeline design
- Maintaining and adapting infrastructure to current industry standards and remote work
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a IT Administrator position
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2016, Git, Google Suite, Cyber Security, Synology NAS, Slack, Virtualization, Networking Steamwork and more
- General understanding of programming languages such as Python
- Flexibility to work after “normal” hours for server updates and emergency support
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Excellent ability to write clear and concise documentation
Nice to have:
- The ability to speak French
- A passion for video games
This position is offered temporarily as a hybrid between work from home and work from the office.
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.