Tundra Esports is one of the most exciting organisations on the planet entering 2022 with its robust and aggressive strategy in becoming a key market player across competitive gaming, entertainment, content creators and brand partnerships. We love this incredible industry and the communities that are formed from it and want to ensure we’re adding value along the way enriching the staff, players & fans at the heart of it.
Tundra was formed in 2019 by a small group of friends who shared a common passion for gaming and in particular FIFA, so they first set about creating the world's best FIFA team. After completing this, they later, in 2021, grew their competitive roster by signing a DOTA 2 team. During this time they have exceeded expectations and partnered with major global brands including TikTok & Kappa.
Headquartered in the United Kingdom with a global remote workforce, Tundra is well positioned in becoming an industry leader.
Working in this fast paced team will ensure no one day is the same and provide you with the opportunity to work across and collaborate with the entire business.
You will report directly to the Production Manager working on a pipeline of varied content being pushed out across all social platforms. In 2022 we successfully launched a number of content pieces that took the gaming industry by storm, we plan for 2023 to be even bigger and better.
- In-house Motion Graphics Artist on all projects.
- Planning the pipeline of work with the Production Manager to ensure all edits are delivered on time.
- Collaborate with all social team to produce projects within scope.
- Work closely with Video Editor and Junior Editor to integrate their work into projects.
- Take the creative vision and ideas generated and know how best to implement them.
- Identify and implement more streamlined ways of working to maximise efficiency.
- Utilise in house graphic design team to support on large projects.
- Bring fresh and new ideas to how motion graphics can be integrated into projects.
Essential Skills And Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years post-production experience either in agency or in-house.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Good knowledge of motion graphics software, such as Cinema 4D, Blender or Maya.
- Experience in colour grading videos and images.
- Good knowledge of captioning and subtitling videos.
- A solid understanding of social video platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube), formats and trends.
- Experience in managing a continuous pipeline of work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in media production or animation would be an advantage.
- Experience working with project management tools.
- Previous experience working in gaming and esports would be preferred but not essential if there’s a clear passion and understanding for the industry.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or beliefs.
What We Offer:
Remote Working: times have changed and we understand that’s also changed the way we work, so we offer all staff the opportunity to work remotely unless their job requires otherwise, we still do encourage regular get togethers where possible as collaboration leads to amazing things.
Performance Bonus: we believe there are roles that play a major part in the overall company objectives which is why we offer an annual bonus opportunity on this position based upon agreed KPI’s and goals.
Happy Birthday: every year we insist you take the day off on us to celebrate your birthday
Holidays: 20 days per year in addition to UK public holidays
Monthly Gaming Night: we’re all gamers at heart and we know that working in esports doesn’t mean playing games all day, so we like to take some time out once a month to play some games together, it’s not compulsory but there’s def some prizes for the winners
Growth: we’re still a very young company which is constantly growing at a rapid pace which provides a lot of professional career growth. With this we have an allocated pot which individuals can apply for funding towards courses, events, seminars and anything else that can add towards personal professional development.