WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
TT Games Brighton are looking for a talented Senior Technical Artist to join the team at our Brighton studio. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within our highly talented and creative team on an exciting AAA mobile game.
- Passion for tools and pipelines with a focus on future areas and trends.
- Positive and can-do attitude - being flexible with new ideas and most importantly open to direction and iteration.
- Ability to communicate and work with artists, coders & designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- Prepared to learn new tools during production.
- Proactive in sharing information and assets.
- A keen gamer and an appreciation of the visuals and user experience on all platforms from mobile to consoles.
- Excellent technical skills to manage assets that fit memory, design, and frame rate limitations.
- Expert knowledge in at least one of following areas: Modelling, Shaders / Materials, Animation and Vfx
- Excellent at both technical and creative problem-solving.
- Experience implementing efficient Rigs for Characters / Vehicles.
- Character skinning and physics simulation setup.
- Great working knowledge and proficiency in Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience at creating Custom Tools, Scripts and Shaders
- We make AAA quality games that have to be intuitive and slick. You would need to be hungry to make them even better!
- Knowledge of software like 3DSMax, ZBrush, Houdini, Modo, Substance Designer / Painter.
- Experience in MEL, Python, C# scripting.
- Knowledge of Unity or Unreal.
About TT Odyssey
Founded in 2017 by some of the leading talent in the mobile games industry, TT Odyssey is the Brighton based, mobile-focused arm of TT Games, part of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and the makers of best-selling LEGO titles including “LEGO Star Wars” and “LEGO Dimensions”. This is the first time that a LEGO video game has been designed from the ground-up as a free to play, mobile title. Quality and innovation is extremely important in this endeavour. We aim to be at the top of the charts and are looking for people to whom that goal is important. We are well funded, independent in spirit and working with the best Intellectual Properties in the world. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that!
Our culture and values place great emphasis upon open communication, autonomy and empowerment. We believe in encouraging people to be the best they can be and giving them the tools to achieve their goals. Our team is small, supportive and collaborative. We like everyone to be involved in the design process and value staff who can work independently. Our people are expected to organise their time and workload themselves so we can avoid excessive layers of management. This leads to a flat structure where everyone is respected and listened to.
TT offers successful candidates a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our work environment is inclusive, relaxed and friendly – one of the best things about working here is our fantastic people! We aim to support work-life balance, and some of the benefits we are most proud of include flexitime and other family-friendly benefits; discretionary bonus scheme; company pension scheme and life assurance. We also offer perks such as regular health and wellbeing activities, discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, complimentary fruit and a wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!
We expect high levels of ambition and innovation from our colleagues and an ability to flourish within the dynamic entertainment industry in which the company operates.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected]