VP of People
Swift Media is a premier esports and gaming organization with teams all over the world. Swift has three business pillars; TSM, Icon Talent Agency, and coaching app Blitz.gg.
TSM is one of the most successful and recognizable electronic sports organizations in North America. We are home to a vast network of educational websites, the largest network of streamers on Twitch.tv (Subsid. Amazon), and the most notable League of Legends and Fortnite team in North America.
Icon is a new gaming-focused talent agency with big-name talent already signed including Myth, Bjergsen, Wardell, ZexRow, Hiko, and chocoTaco.
Blitz.gg is the technology arm of Swift Media. For non-gamers, think of it as “the golf swing simulator for video games.” Blitz analyzes gameplay performance and provides improvement recommendations and data to help improve your game. Blitz has over 3M current users and supports many of the most popular esport games.
We are looking for a highly motivated VP of People who will be responsible for leading all people operations at Swift Media. The position reports to the VP of Operations and will be based in our Playa Vista office.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be the champion for company culture across Swift Media
- Evaluate and optimize existing HR systems to drive better coordination across Payroll and Finance
- Formalize and standardize review cycles
- Ensure that our organization is identifying and retaining top talent on the team
- Evaluate and improve job titling, corporate structure, and compensation ranges across the company
- Provide leadership at an organizational level to ensure legal compliance
- Work with various leaders across the company to establish an optimal management culture
- Ensure Swift has a strong and diverse workforce that represents the entire gaming community
- Help Swift’s people operations scale as the company continues to grow
- 5+ years in an HR leadership capacity
- 3+ years of HRBP experience
- Strong understanding of hiring in the tech and gaming/esports industries
- Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and solution-oriented approach
What We Offer
- A company focused on growth and shared success
- Highly engaged senior management team of seasoned gaming professionals
- Fluid organization unencumbered by politics or bureaucracy with significant autonomy to get things done quickly and right
- A fast-paced but fun team of passionate people
- Cool projects and opportunities to jump ahead of the industry and optimize People initiatives around a great culture
- Excellent reputation with customers and industry
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Market Pay, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays, 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan, Wellness Activities, Happy Hours, Company Team Building Events, Flexible Work From Home Days.
Swift Media Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.