(Closed) Video Editor
TSM is one of the most successful and one of the most recognizable esports organizations in North America. We are home to championship esports teams, network educational gaming websites, and home to some of the largest gaming influencers.
We have an exciting opportunity for Video Editor to work on our content team. Responsibilities include shooting video footage and being a part of the editing process for videos that will be published on our Youtube and other social media platforms.
Applicants must be of 18 years or over, be on-site in Los Angeles, CA, and must have the flexibility to travel with short notice. You will be expected to attend gaming conventions, tournaments, and interact with various professionals. Our ideal candidate will have the qualifications listed below, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and a passion for eSports.
What It Takes:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and Photoshop CC
- Understanding of filmmaking basics (lighting techniques, white balance, lens focusing, etc)
- Understanding of video codecs, media management, transcoding
- Can work and collaborate positively with directors, producers, sponsors, esport teams, and individual players
- Ability to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment
Bonus If You Have:
- Experience with Sony cameras (FS7, A7 cameras)
- Photography experience
- Motion graphics experience (Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D)
- Audio mixing experience
- Knowledge of League of Legends, PUBG, Smash Bros, Hearthstone, VainGlory, Overwatch, DotA 2, and CS:GO
- 3D software experience (Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, etc)
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Market Pay, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays, 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan, Wellness Activities, Happy Hours, Company Team Building Events, Flexible Work From Home Days.