Talent Acquisition Specialist
TSM is one of the most successful and recognizable electronic sports organizations in North America. We are home to a vast network of educational websites, the largest network of streamers on Twitch.tv (Subsid. Amazon), and the most notable League of Legends and Fortnite team in North America.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for understanding staffing needs and working collaboratively on recruiting strategies throughout TSM FTX and dba ICON Agency. The ideal candidate for this role has a consultative approach with exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills and experience in recruiting.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from job description creation to offer negotiation, ensuring the best possible candidate fit
- Proactively partner with hiring managers and executives to understand their hiring needs
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pools; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent
- Facilitate the entire recruiting process for all roles: this includes sourcing, screening candidates, and managing the interview process
- Manage an outstanding and efficient candidate process and experience
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies for roles that result in sourcing and hiring for stellar team members
- Assist to refine, evaluate, streamline and optimize current hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, and hiring events
- 2+ Years of experience in recruiting/talent acquisition across various departments in a fast-paced environment
- Has excellent communication skills, solid industry and market knowledge, and an overall creative and strategic approach to recruiting
- Strong interviewing, qualifying, and negotiation skills
- Experience with Paylocity and Greenhouse is a plus
- Can understand a company’s value prop and represent its brand effectively via various channels of communication, such as emails/pitches, events, groups, partnerships, etc.
Swift Media Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred, and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.