Partnerships Solutions Executive
Swift Media Entertainment is a premier esports and gaming organization with teams all over the world. Swift has three business pillars; TSM, Icon Talent Agency, and the coaching app Blitz.gg.
TSM is a world-recognized leader in esports with multiple top-ranked competitive teams, including the most notable League of Legends team who has won 7 LCS Championships, more than any other organization. Originally founded in 2009 by Andy Dinh and Dan Dinh, we now have 10+ competitive teams in addition to League of Legends, including Fortnite, Valorant, Apex, Rainbow 6 and more. We also have one of the largest networks of streamers on Twitch.tv (Subsid. Amazon) including Myth, ImperialHal, Wardell, Hikaru and Doublelift.
In 2020, TSM opened our first performance center in Playa Vista, CA - a $50 Million state of the art facility focused on cutting edge performance technology that operates as our central hub and headquarters. Most recently, TSM landed the largest partnership deal in esports history with FTX.
All of this contributes to our mission to become the most competitive, popular and successful esports and video game organization in the world. We're seeking skilled, driven, and passionate team members to continue the momentum forward.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Partnerships Solutions, the Partnership Executive will be responsible for maintaining key partnerships for TSM’s Competitive Organization.
In this role, you will manage client relationships across execution, working with the Sales, Creative, and Esports teams to successfully deliver on partnership goals & assets.
Successful Candidate Traits
- Organized: You are able to manage multiple tasks demanding a high level of organization and timely responses to our client's request.
- Detail Oriented: You excel in paying attention to small details while maintaining deadlines and accuracy.
- Strong Communication Skills: Your communication skills are top notch both written and verbally. You are polished, clear and concise and able to respond both externally/internally in a timely manner.
- Driven: You’re self-driven, motivated, flexible and able to adapt to a constantly evolving org and space.
- Team Player: You pride yourself in working well with others across multiple verticals. You are thoughtful, passionate and willing to do what it takes to successfully execute each activation.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Manage communication and outreach with our clients on a daily basis.
- Handle requests from clients and create solutions for each request.
- Manage campaign deliverables, campaign measurement, and client reporting.
- Maintain and update all client-related sales materials and status reports.
- Assist team lead on other tasks related to client sponsorships.
- 3+ years experience in partnerships or client management directly with larger brands as well as partner agencies
- Digital media or marketing background, preferably at an agency and/or previous experience with clients in the Esports space
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to multitask
- Understanding of the competitive Esports landscape is ideal, with an ability to navigate an industry that is constantly evolving
- Collaborative team player with solutions-oriented approach
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Experience with G Suite preferred.
- Los Angeles preferred
Swift Media Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.