TSM is one of the most successful and recognizable electronic esports organizations in North America. We are home to a vast network of educational websites, the largest network of streamers on Twitch (subsid. Amazon), and the most notable League of Legends and Fortnite teams in the country.
The Graphics Designer works closely with the Design Lead to deliver design solutions across many of our organization's operations. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of commercially focused design and excellent interpersonal skills. They'll help infuse the TSM spirit and brand across our visual platforms in social campaigns, partnership activation, and other visual identity systems. And most importantly, they'll help build our design language and establish design standards for the future of our organization.
What You'll Be Doing
- Creating social media graphics and assets for all of TSM’s internal departments
- Create player specific graphic assets
- Work on sales-related promotional material, such as sales decks and more
- Work on graphic design needs of all types for TSM
- Help assist with the design direction of general TSM design needs
- 2+ years of work experience in Graphics or Graphics-adjacent Design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Affinity Photo, or other preferred Adobe-compatible design software
- Proficiency in digital design conventions, color theory, typography, and composition
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- LA-based, or willing to relocate
More About You
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & InCopy, and Acrobat DC
- Experience working with presentation software like Keynote, PowerPoint, and Google Slides
- Understanding of design standards for both desktop and mobile environments
- Comfortable working with pre-existing design libraries and systems
- Comfortable forming, refining, and presenting concepts and drafts
- Understanding of social media and streaming platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitch
Swift Media Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred, and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.