(Closed) Digital Sales Planner
Who We Are
TSM is one of the most successful and most recognizable esports and gaming organizations in North America. We are home to championship esports teams, network educational gaming websites, and home to some of the largest gaming influencers.
The candidate will be a key member of the TSM sales team focusing on selling our digital products in the Northeast territories based in New York City. The Director of Partnerships will have responsibility for selling and working with our planning team on executing partnerships with fortune 500 clients around TSM’s digital products including our Blitz Platform. This would include video, display and content integration.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversee all aspects of TSM & Blitz digital sales planning
- Collaborate with development and sales teams to deliver campaigns for clients
- Work with the direct and programmatic team on inventory management
- Using deep marketplace understanding of digital video and display unit costs/CPM’s setting sales planning guidelines.
- Track all global digital inventory for TSM digital products and Blitz Platform
What It Takes To Be Successful
- 3+ years of experience in a digital sales planner role
- Solutions-oriented team player with the ability to work seamlessly across departments
- A resourceful and independent operator who can handle managing multiple campaigns at one time
- Skillset to work with sales team prioritizing campaigns and delivery of campaigns
- Team player who can work across organization divisions on a daily basis
- Candidate must be solution-oriented, self-starter and have attention to detail
- Understanding of a wide range of digital ad products and implementation protocols
What You Get
- A company focused on growth and shared success
- Highly engaged senior management team of seasoned gaming professionals
- Fluid organization unencumbered by politics or bureaucracy with significant autonomy to get things done quickly and right
- A fast-paced but fun team of passionate people
- Cool projects and opportunities to jump ahead of the industry and optimize people initiatives around a great culture
- Excellent reputation with customers and industry
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Market Pay, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays, 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan, Wellness Activities, Happy Hours, Company Team Building Events.